Back in Bangkok

Arrived in Bangkok quite sick, so my travel brain took me to the most obvious place, Khao San Road. I wound up at Khao San Palace, a sort of cheap yet nice place to stay. They have a rooftop pool even, but I did not make it up there for some reason. After essentially sleeping for two days, I was feeling well enough to venture out and see the sights.
I stumbled across Yolo Craft Beer Bar on my way down to the river the first night. Independent, small batch breweries are currently illegal here, but there is currently a movement underway. Some forward thinking Thai brewers are skirting the issue by brewing in nearby countries and shipping it back for sale. I got to try some tasty beers of the Pale and IPA variety, which was a pleasant, if somewhat expensive surprise. I also found myself at Sheepshank Public House a couple of times because they also had a pretty good selection. Don't worry, I also ate some awesome food.
Found the place I got my nose pierced on my first visit.
Drank Chang Beer at this place.

And played with fidget spinners.


Comments

Popular Posts