2 Days In The UK

 I made my train with like two minutes to spare. The Paris to London train station was a bit mental, and I hadn't left myself with much of a window. Arrived in Brighton, met up with my friend Joseph, ditched my stuff at his place, and proceeded immediately to patch fest. This was a fun little festival with a nice mix of families, hippies, and punks. Drank some beer, saw some music. Then we went and had a curry, followed by a punk rock house party. Stayed up late, got up early, for after that it was off to an all day hardore festival. Woke up felling sick. Six days in three countries while burning the candle on both ends and the middle will do that to you, I suppose. Took three trains into London to Stansted airport, where I proceeded to spend way to long and feel progressively worse. Then I hopped a plane to Germany to hang out in another, better airport, then off to Bangkok.

Comments

Popular Posts