Travel Lesson Number Two (day 44)

Having gone to a place called Beach Club the night before (which wasn't that good, should have gone on saturday i think) i was feeling a bit delirious. was still up by 7:30 a.m. and on my way to the train by 9.
Upon arrival, my lesson began. When travelling for an extended period it becomes hard to remember what day of the week it is, let alone what the actual date is. Which is why i was an entire day late for my train to Nha Trang. I procured a ticket for the next train with no problem, so it worked out okay, i arrived a couple hours later than i would have on the original train. Took a much needed nap on the first leg, then gave my middle bunk to an older lady and took her top bunk (they were stacked three high, and she looked a little bummed that she might have to risk her neck to get up to it). Got in and headed to my new home for two nights. Luckily it's a monday and they still had a room for me. They had a good chuckle when i told them my story. The beach is about four blocks away. Tomorrow i head there and get some swimming in, after i scope some sights around town. Sleepy time!

Comments

Popular Posts